Friday, August 7, 2009

A Poem to a Lobbyist .



Dear Mister Lobbyist Sir. I Apologise for being so infrequent in staying in touch, but in addition to having led a Life in Principle, with Faith in Good Tea, having answered the Coo Call of Evolution, the Mind, and the Heart’s rosey Beat, I find that there has been a great deal to do, Three Continents Later, yet not an adieu to do between new-old friends-gold-friends. I believe in Possibilities as ever, Sir. So then, there is another Card for the President of Change, who seems to be in the very midst of the contests of Light and Origami Games! As if enshrouded in it all in No Need of Shame! I have been following the Sad Cannibalism and Carnivore Cannon Puffs come out of the GOP lane, and Demint and so on ever without Shame, it is all a regrettable condition be Sure of the Same. But i may have something to offer, yet i hold myself in a baited breath before i Create Value for your Time in this crazy world of hypnosis and hype, so Sir, pay Heed, and Mark well with your Spirit's Smile, as this distant Friend, has not lost the straight knot around his crafty tie. He who never Bites, To you, as to your Wife, all the Light! Stopping by to make a Notice in this way, Love As Light! Love As Light! Star Spangled Love – As – Light!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcWaCsvpikQ

. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment